welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
11:03 AM
Thursday, November 06, 2008
My latest addiction
Lately, I have been reading and reading... Most the things that I read are comics, but not this time. Its Fan Fiction, yes, for all anime or manga lovers would know what it means, and I am lazy to explain it to everyone too. So just google it if you don't know. Well, it has become my past time lately since I haven't been buying any comics due to the lack of space for my poor comics. (I have two stacks high of comics that are on the table with no where to go!) Besides the usually drama, anime that I watches that is the next hot favorite things that I am doing nowadays. Never knew that I would ever pick up a story book to read again in my life, expect for "True Singapore Ghost Stories" by Russell Lee. However, I foresee that this will soon come to an end since my project requires lots of attention at this stage due to the mini viva that will expected in 2 - 3 weeks time. My project leader is already planing what to be done and shown on it. We just have to wait till tomorrow to know that details. Gonna finish reading my story and get ready to meet Nick. q: